This mandatory orientation servies as a resource for all potential employees. During orientation, applicants are presented information regarding required documentation, saftey and compliance, benefits, risk management, resource groups, professional development, payroll, district policies, procedures, and governance. However, most importantly, this orientation entails a display of appropriate behavior that must be assumed by all Lansing School District employees through State and Federal Regulations
Directions: To view the BloodBorne Pathogen & State and Federal Employment Law Videos requires logging into SafeSchools Training website.
- Click on one of the links above to get directed to a specific video.
- Log into SafeSchools Training.
- Username / Password : human
- Log in as Human Resources "Supervisor" / "Administration".
- Complete Mandatory training videos by selecting "Full Course" version.