Welcome to the
Community Learning and Outreach Center
The goals of the Community Learning and Outreach Center are to:
- Build a positive working relationship between home and school
- Assist parents in developing skills that promote their child's education
- Identify the needs of parents and provide resources to meet those needs
- Create relationships that will reach and assist parents who have language barriers.
- Actively engage in outreach to support the involvement of parents in their child's education
- Establish a parent information center that links parents to available resources
- Provide training and workshops for parents in English and Spanish.