Welcome to the
Community Learning and Outreach Center
The Mission of Community Learning and Outreach is to build stronger, healthier families by empowering parents through resources, services, and parenting education.
The goals of the Community Learning and Outreach Center are to:
- Build a positive working relationship between home and school
- Assist parents in developing skills that promote their child's education
- Identify the needs of parents and provide resources to meet those needs
- Create relationships that will reach and assist parents who have language barriers.
- Actively engage in outreach to support the involvement of parents in their child's education
- Establish a parent information center that links parents to available resources
- Provide training and workshops for parents in English and Spanish.