PreK-3 Home of the ROCKETS!
We believe that each child has special abilities, potential, strength and creativity which makes all learners at Reo successful. Students’ individual needs and success come first at Reo. Students will gain skill and the knowledge necessary to become lifelong learners and unique problem solvers.
As students, teachers, and parents partner together, our students will gain key literacy and math skills.
Our students acquire skills such as vocabulary development, making reading connections, and math problem- solving skills.
Reo students also learn and develop important social skills.
REO Rocket Pride
- Low Class size
- Fully Equipped Technology Lab and
- Engaging Student Programs: IXL Math, Lexia
- Community Partnerships
- Reo School Recycling Program
- Big Zoo Lesson for 3rd Grade Students
- Outstanding Teachers & Staff
- Inclusive and Diverse Student Population
- Good News Club
- Weekend Survival Kits
- Family Fun Nights
Academics at REO
- Great Starts Readiness Program/Early Learning Program
- Individual Student Support and Interventions-MTSS
- After School Learning/Tutoring
- Read to Succeed
- Reo Explorers Science Club
- Math and Science Fair
- Family Literacy Night
Student Awards and Incentives
- Student of the Month Awards
- Rocket Pride - All School Awards!
- Great Behavior Incentives-PBIS
- Gold Tickets