Make an Appointment with your Counselor
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR SCHOOL COUNSELOR OR THE COLLEGE ADVISOR:
Appointments for the 2020-2021 school year will open up the week of September 7.
To set an appointment with a school counselor or college adviser, please complete the following steps:
1. Click on the name of the person you would like to have an appointment with.
2. Log in to your Google account.
3. Find an available time that works for you and click on it.
4. Type your full name and student number into the description box.
5. At your scheduled time, please ask for a pass from your teacher and head to the Counseling Center, Room 101.
If you have any questions on setting up an appointment, please email Ms. Lindell, Ms. Robinson, Ms. Walls, or Ms. Warnke.
Robin Lindell, M.Ed, NBCT
|Student Cohorts 2023 & 2025||Student Cohorts 2025 & 2027|
|Student Cohorts 2024 & 2028||Secretary|