Forms & Resources
If you are looking for additional information about the Ebersole Center you have come to the right place. For your convenience, we have organized the forms and resources below by topic. Please let us know if there is anything else that you believe would be helpful to add to this space.
Ebersole Forms & Resources
Health & Permission Forms:
- Health & Permission Form (Student, Day) - All school ages guests must complete this form.
- Health & Permission Form (Student, Overnight) - All school ages guests must complete this form.
- Health Form (Adult, Day or Overnight) - All adults must complete this form.
- Background Check Form - All non-staff adults (anyone 18 or older) must complete this form prior to arrival.
- Background Check Form - Same as above just the Google Form version.
- Ebersole Chaperone - What does it mean to be an Ebersole Chaperone?
- Packing List (Warm Weather) - What to bring during the warmer times of year.
- Packing List (Cool Weather) - What to bring during the cooler times of year.
- Packing List (Offsite Excursion) - What to bring on a rustic camping experience.
Ebersole Center Rates:
- Ebersole Center Rates (Updated March 2022) - Please refer to this document to get a better understanding of our rate structure. This document provides information about rates for (a) Lansing School Distric groups, (b) non-Lansing School District school and non-profits groups, and (c) private or corporate groups.
- Catering Services Menu/Rates - At the Ebersole Center we pride ourselves on providing high-quality meals for all of our groups through our traditional meal service. However, if your group is interested a bit more refinement, then you can have your meals catered (via Flavours by Sodexo Magic) please refer to this document which includes a full menu and meal rates.
11,500 Enrollment by 2025
85% Graduation Rate by 2025
90% Attendance by 2025