The Transportation Application has been moved to ParentVue. To fill the application out, please click the link below:
- For ParentVue Assistance, please contact your child’s school or the Enrollment Office at 517-755-2820.
- You must request transportation for EACH student individually – this means you will need to request transportation for one student and then change the student profile to your other student(s) to request transportation for them.
- Please note that ALL transportation options are FREE to our resident* students.
How to Fill Out the Transportation Application
1. Parents will log into ParentVUE.
2. On the left hand side the parent will select “Transportation Application” from the list of tabs.
3. They will then click the link in the middle of the screen that says “Transportation Application.”
4. This will open the Transportation Application in a new tab and autofill the student ID of the student selected in ParentVUE.
5. The Parent will then complete the survey and progress based on their results. If they choose Gas Card or CATA Pass they are done. School Bus takes them to those questions. Then Daycare Options if needed and click submit.
6. If the parent has multiple students, they will return to the ParentVUE tab, still open and select the next student from the dropdown at the top and follow steps 3-6 again.
How to Use the Gas Card
- Swipe card at pump
- When prompted for odometer reading enter car mileage
- Enter your Driver ID # 202122
- Select gas type and pump gas as needed.
For pumping assistance, please call the back of the card, or contact the LSD Operations Department at 517-755-3000
- Swipe/Insert card at pump or Inside station with attendant
- Follow prompts
- Select gas type and pump gas as needed
*Cards are reloaded each month by Lansing School District – Do Not Discard!
*Can be used at any Speedway Station
For further assistance, please call LSD Operations Department at 517-755-3000.
*You must be a Lansing School District resident to be eligible for transportation.
$25/Month Gas Card - Sept
Unlimited CATA Pass
|Families can now receive $25 per month, per child, with a total of $250 per child during the 2021-2022 school year.||If you missed the sign up date for busing (August 18th), don’t worry, we can still add you to the wait list and contact you when a seat becomes available!||Students can now sign up for an unlimited CATA pass and expand their transportation options.|
|Example: If you have three children attending the Lansing School District, you will receive $75/month or $750 total for the year.||COVID-19 precautions will be followed on all Dean buses.||Ride to school? ✓
Ride to work? ✓
Ride to the mall? ✓
Ride to a friend’s house? ✓
CATA has your student covered!
|We know this might not cover the entire cost of gas, but we do know it will help.||Visit Dean Transportation's website for more information on what Dean is doing to keep your child safe.||Visit CATA's website for routes.
*All subject to transportation requirements.
Phone numbers for Dean Transportation Services
General Questions and Bus Stop Information - (517) 319-8360
Routing Concerns (517) 319-8380.