The Transportation Application is available in ParentVue. To fill the application out, please click the link below:
- For ParentVue Assistance, please contact your child’s school or the Enrollment Office at 517-755-2820.
- You must request transportation for EACH student individually – this means you will need to request transportation for one student and then change the student profile to your other student(s) to request transportation for them.
- Please note that ALL transportation options are FREE to our resident* students.
How to Fill Out the Transportation Application
1. Parents will log into ParentVUE.
2. On the left hand side the parent will select “Transportation Application” from the list of tabs.
3. They will then click the link in the middle of the screen that says “Transportation Application.”
4. This will open the Transportation Application in a new tab and autofill the student ID of the student selected in ParentVUE.
5. The Parent will then complete the survey and progress based on their results. If they choose Gas Card or CATA Pass they are done. School Bus takes them to those questions. Then Daycare Options if needed and click submit.
6. If the parent has multiple students, they will return to the ParentVUE tab, still open and select the next student from the dropdown at the top and follow steps 3-6 again.
How to Use the Gas Card
- Swipe/Insert card at pump or Inside station with attendant
- Follow prompts
- Select gas type and pump gas as needed
*Cards are reloaded each month by Lansing School District – Do Not Discard!
*Can be used at any Speedway Station.
For further assistance, please call LSD Transportation Application Team at 517-755-1015.
*Report Lost/Stolen Gas cards immediately to: email@example.com. We cannot reimburse funds that were on the lost/stolen gas cards. The Transportation Application Team will let you know when you can pick up your replacement.
CATA Bus Routes Map
If you have any questions in regards to Transportation for the 2022-23 school year, please call 517-755-3017 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|*You must be a Lansing School District resident to be eligible for transportation.|
$50 Gas Card
Families can still receive $50 per month, per child during the 2022-
$50 for August and September
The deadline to guarantee
If you missed the deadline, you can be added to the wait list, and a
Visit Dean Transportation's website for more information on what
Unlimited CATA Pass
Students can now sign up for an unlimited CATA pass and expand their transportation options.
Ride to school? ✓
*All subject to transportation requirements.
Phone numbers for Dean Transportation Services
General Questions and Bus Stop Information - (517) 319-8360
Routing Concerns (517) 319-8380.